TERMS OF SALE
By buying fromBCCN sprl / Fifo Europe, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe maintains a programme of continuous product development and therefore reserves the right to amend specifications and prices without prior notice.
Similarly, BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe reserves the right to withdraw products from its range without prior notice. Advertisements, catalogues and other written material are only intended to present a general indication of products referred to therein and in no part shall be binding on BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe. Please note colours or styles of items may differ from those shown on promotional material.
Unless otherwise stated,BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe offers customers a limited lifetime guarantee. The guarantee on these items covers manufacturing defects that prevent the product from operating as intended. The limited lifetime guarantee can be voided in the event of deliberate or careless damage to the goods. This includes, but is not limited to:
- a) Physical damage and/or misuse or abuse, liquid damage, repairs and/or product modifications and alterations that have been executed by unauthorised third parties.
- b) Modifying the exterior of the device by gluing, pasting or sticking anything on the device can void the warranty providing said modifications impact the interior mechanics of the device.
- c) Failing to properly follow the installation process and instructions for use, or using products or accessories that aren’t compatible with your device or that don‘t match FIFO’s quality and safety standards- such as FIFO accessories being used in conjunction with inferior accessories.
Site’s customers wishing to return products with manufacturing defects may do so at any store that carries the FIFO Brand for an even exchange. Defective products should be kept and returned to us. It is the site’s responsibility to ensure that returned products are those that have been sold by BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe and are not from other manufacturers. If that store doesn’t have the product that the site’s customer is looking for then FIFO Europe can be contacted directly at via the contact details listed on the upper-right of this page.
If a refund is required, the site’s customer should return the product to the site they purchased it from with a valid proof of purchase, to protect the retailer.
All sites that issue refunds and/or exchanges following these terms will receive a credit, at their next site visit, providing they return the defective products to FIFO Europe for analysis. If the site is not visited regularly, the site manager may return the product to FIFO Europe via standard Royal Mail delivery to receive a credit.
BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe have the right to cancel all or any contracts or withhold delivery if:
- the Buyer fails to pay any monies owing by the due date;
- the Buyer commits any breach of contract;
- the Buyer goes into liquidation or has a Receiver appointed or commits any act of insolvency; or
- BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe has any reason to doubt the credit worthiness of the Buyer.
BCCN sprl / Fifo Europe reserves the right to charge statutory interest rate on overdue invoices.
You can place orders to re-stock your display stands via phone, email (using FIFO’s order form or by giving the details of your site and listing the SKUs and quantities required) or by sending FIFO a photograph of your display(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (giving the details of your site). We endeavour to have orders delivered via courier within 1-3 business days, providing that the order was placed before 14:00. Please check orders carefully – any discrepancies must be reported within 2 working days.
FIFO Europe can be contacted for any issue relating to the sale of our goods using the details at the top of this page.